[OSM-dev] AMD data?

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Fri Sep 21 09:37:38 BST 2007

On 21 Sep 2007, at 09:08, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> On 9/21/07, John McKerrell <john at mckerrell.net> wrote:
>> What is the procedure for adding tags to ignore to maplint? I'd like
>> postal_code added too so that every street in Liverpool doesn't show
>> up yellow.
>
> Looking at the source it seems postal_code should be ignored already.
> It should ignore anything listed on the map features in the wiki.

Hm.. odd, I'm guessing something's not working then, one way showing
"unknown tags" has the following:

created_by=JOSM
highway=unclassified
name=Blackburne Street
postal_code=L19

I don't really understand the maplint/osmarender code but as you say,
postal_code does show up and the spelling seems the same:

<xsl:when test="@k='postal_code'">

John