[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] All TIGER upload requests completed

James Marca jmarca at translab.its.uci.edu
Fri Sep 21 18:13:11 BST 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 03:20:46PM -0700, Dave Hansen wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 14:17 -0700, Beej Jorgensen wrote:
> > Dave Hansen wrote:
> > > I believe that all of the TIGER counties that people have asked me to
> > > upload have been or are currently being uploaded.
> > >
> > > So, if there's a county that you want that hasn't made it yet, please
> > > ask me to have it bumped in the queue.  If you already asked me and it
> > > hasn't been done, I might have dropped your email, so feel free to ask
> > > again.

Could you bump Orange County, California up in the queue, and after
that Los Angeles Co and Ventura Co, then (really low priority for me),
Riverside Co, and San Bernadino Co?

I have found a handful of missing links in the Orange County data over
the past two weeks, as well as generally poor quality for some of the
newer parts of the county (roads can be up to 400 meters off, in any
direction).  Is it best to fix these *after* the data is uploaded, or
should you hold off on uploading the O.C. until I fix the mistakes I
find?  (I've generated the .osm files for So.Cal using your excellent
scripts, and have edited the Orange.osm file a little bit, but not so
much I wouldn't mind doing it again).

James.