[OSM-dev] Trial clickable POI layer

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Wed Sep 26 22:41:53 BST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 26. September 2007 23:11:08 schrieb Martijn van Oosterhout:
> On 9/26/07, Joerg Ostertag <openstreetmap at ostertag.name> wrote:
> > > One direction is see for this is a public transport layer, displaying
> > > bus stops and stuff, but I couldn't find any suitable images for
> > > anything other than trains.
> >
> > You probably already had a look at the map-icons in our svn.
>
> Err, no. That's quite a collection, by the looks of it, but there does
> not appear to be an easy way to view them? There's probably some good
> ones there...

What about this page?

http://www.gpsdrive.de/development/map-icons/overview.en.shtml

And the good thing: They are mostly PD :-) Hopefully soon all PD.

And if you want to see the restricted ones too; Just use
	create_overview.pl with the appropriate options to recreate the two
overview*.html pages.

-

Joerg