[OSM-dev] JOSM Placename plugin broken?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Sep 29 15:37:53 BST 2007

Hi,

> Perhaps I've just managed to break my installation, but since updating
> to today's -latest JOSM any attempt to do a name search yields:

No it's not your fault. XML parsing in JOSM has been changed a while
ago to not use the "MinML2" library any longer, but the name finder
relied on being able to share this code with JOSM. Downloading MinML2
from somewhere and putting in your classpath, or compiling the name
finder plugin to include that library in its own JAR, would both help
but ideally the name finder should be made to work without it, as JOSM
does. I'll see if I can fix it tonight (not at home PC right now).

Bye
Frederik