[OSM-dev] Empty Keys, possible planet.c problem?

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 30 15:08:17 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-30 at 14:08 +0200, Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany)
wrote:
> > I can either make the planet.c code follow the lead of the Ruby and
> > ignore these empty keys or we can clean up the DB, or we can just ignore
> > the problem. Personally I'd think the best approach would be to clean
> > the DB. Any other thoughts?
>
> If it's not too much work cleaning up always sounds best.

Looks like this effects 431 entries:

$ bzip2 -dc planet-070919-070928.diff.xml.bz2 | grep -c k=\"\"
431

A few more than I'd be willing to do by hand but it should be possible
to extract the IDs, download the objects and upload the fixes.

	Jon