[OSM-dev] Empty Keys, possible planet.c problem?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Sep 30 15:53:30 BST 2007

Hi,

> > If it's not too much work cleaning up always sounds best.
>
> Looks like this effects 431 entries:
>
> $ bzip2 -dc planet-070919-070928.diff.xml.bz2 | grep -c k=\"\"
> 431

Funny that I only found that little then, maybe something was wrong
with my approach.

> A few more than I'd be willing to do by hand but it should be possible
> to extract the IDs, download the objects and upload the fixes.

What I did to dump the broken objects was I used a "grep" like you did
but added something like "-A20 -B20" to get 40 lines of context, than
ran the following script on the results:

while(<>)
{
    if (/^\s*<(node|way|segment)/)
    {