[OSM-dev] Mapnik dist-upgrade broke my rendering

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Apr 12 22:40:15 BST 2008


Hi,

> The only change I made was to adjust the projection line to match the
> "osm2pgsql -m" projection
> 
> prj = Projection("+proj=merc +a=6378137 +b=6378137 +lat_ts=0.0
> +lon_0=0.0 +x_0=0.0 +y_0=0 +k=1.0 +units=m +nadgrids=@null +no_defs
> +over");

Hm, my data has been imported without -m. Maybe I'll try that just to
be sure. I did a "svn up" and scons install in the mapnik tree but
I'll check it out to somewhere else just in case...

> Either you've still got a problem with Mapnik or there is some bad
> interaction with the latest osm2pgsql code. The main tile DB was
> imported using a version built a couple of weeks ago which does not have
> Kleptog's latest changes.

Unlikely, since I got a similar display working with a 2-month-old
database.

Thanks for running the script, your output looks like what I'd like to
see...

Bye
Frederik

-- 
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail frederik at remote.org  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"





More information about the dev mailing list