[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] New Export Tab

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 18:12:32 BST 2008

Export is a very significant feature development, going to change the nature of OSM significantly, for the better. Raddd!

I'd like to see GPS export. Anyone want to work together on a mkgmap service? Or does one exist already?

Tom, does the Export interface allow for offline processing of requests? It might become easier to simply add long running requests to a queue. At the least, some email address or user id would need to be passed through, for notification of a completed job.

-Mikel