[OSM-dev] OSM Notes API, Issue Tracking

Adam Boardman osm-dev at adamboardman.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 13:20:37 BST 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 01:03:03PM +0100, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> In typical gate-horses-bolted fashion Potlatch does of course import
> waypoints stored in the raw GPX files anyway. The importer is happy if
> you manually insert a single tracklog point into a GPX consisting
> otherwise of waypoints.

So is it worth having a seperate table for storeing waypoints if the
editors already cope with them without? (JOSM will happily load a gpx
file of waypoints, dont know about other editors)

Presumably we could remove the importer restriction on tracklog point
less GPX files? (just use timestamp filtering).

Cheers,

Adam.