[OSM-dev] osmtools first release

Hendrik Siedelmann hendrik.siedelmann at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:40:15 BST 2008

Perhaps I should have mentioned that only nodes without tags are
completely ignored in the database. Nodes that contain tags will
remain in the database.
Also a point is saved as two 32bit unsigned integer, which means a id
takes as much space as a  point. And two 32bit numbers can also be
interpreted as a singel 64bit Id.

Ok now I think i've flooded the list enough with mails.