[OSM-dev] Strange: nodes appearing at Lat 0 Lon 0 - Additional Info

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 6 23:15:57 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 20:57 +0000, m*sh wrote:
> Am Mi, 6.08.2008, 20:29, schrieb Marc Schütz:
> >
> > Here is what JOSM does, maybe it helps:
> >
> > Client -> Server:
> > DELETE /api/0.5/node/285567671 HTTP/1.1
>
> The Indy-components that I am using dont have a DELETE-Command - only
> PUT & GET plus a *Request* modifier that is: GET DELETE OR PUT

Looking a bit at the Indy source code suggests that they have the DELETE
method internally but have not exposed it to the user for some reason.

One API that does cause an HTTP DELETE to be issued is
TIdWebDAV.DAVDelete(). It looks like that might delete the node if you
pass give it the URL and an empty lock string.

	Jon