[OSM-dev] [OT] any Internet Explorer script debugging experts here?

Dustin Spicuzza dustin at virtualroadside.com
Thu Aug 28 13:48:48 BST 2008

For Firefox, Firebug is a great extension that allows you to do all
sorts of diagnostic stuff on your webpage, even so far as changing CSS
properties on the fly. Great for javascript debugging:

    http://getfirebug.com/

And of course since your problem is on IE, thats a pretty useless
answer. However, heres Microsoft's answer to firebug (not quite as good
IMHO, but it works):

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E59C3964-672D-4511-BB3E-2D5E1DB91038&displaylang=en

Hope that helps

Dustin

Nick Whitelegg wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>

>> Since I made changes to Freemap a couple of weeks back, it's stopped
>>
> fully
>
>> working on IE. Unfortunately as I do not have access to a place where I
>> have both IE and a connection to the server it's a bit difficult to
>>
> debug.
>
> Think someone's found the error but will update if not.
>
> Thanks,
> Nick

Innovation is just a problem away