[OSM-dev] [OT] any Internet Explorer script debugging experts here?

GeoJ geoj at quantentunnel.de
Fri Aug 29 14:37:33 BST 2008

Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> Since I made changes to Freemap a couple of weeks back, it's stopped fully
> working on IE. Unfortunately as I do not have access to a place where I
> have both IE and a connection to the server it's a bit difficult to debug.

IE debugging isn't easy. AFAIR Microsoft provides preconfigured VMs for
IE testing [1] (IE 6 - IE8). Of course the virtual machines are in
Microsoft's VM format but I think other virtualization software like
VMWare can execute such VMs, too.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=21eabb90-958f-4b64-b5f1-73d0a413c8ef&displaylang=en

GeoJ