[OSM-dev] openstreetbugs to the main-side

John07 osm at jonas-krueckel.de
Fri Aug 29 18:21:31 BST 2008

Hi,
some days ago somebody started contributing to osm here in my osm-area.
He helped to correct the map although he didn´t edit any data. He simple
used openstreetbugs.
If you speak with osm-newbies they often say that it is too dificult to
edit the map. Then i say, hey, look at openstreetbugs, this is really
simple.
Therefore i think we have to put openstreetbugs on the main-side
www.openstreetmap.org
Either we make a big link to openstreetbugs or we integrate
openstreetbugs into the main-site. I think the second solution would be
much better, but the first one is easier.
So what do you think about this? And how could this be done?

Jonas
P.S. Sorry for my poor englisch.