[OSM-dev] OSM dumo download cancels

Andreas Kalsch andreaskalsch at gmx.de
Sat Aug 30 06:12:30 BST 2008

It was the heanet.ie server I had trouble with, not the main server ;)
My server downloaded the file completely - of course with much more
speed. But I need it on my PC. I will try FTP from heanet.ie now,
probably this will work better. If not, I will use the main server.
Currently there are no issues with my ISP or network. Probably my router
doesn't like big files ;)
Will report later if FTP download has succeeded.

Thank you
Andi