[OSM-dev] Icons for graveyards

Lauri Hahne lauri.hahne at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 17:20:39 BST 2008

I can currently see one problem. The buddhists, taoist, sikh, and some
else to a lesser extent look much darker than some others such as
christian and pastafarian. This could be overcome by adjusting the
darker green colour in the dark ones to a lighter one. Another option
would be to make the icons somehow lighter or make them tile less
often.

2008/8/28 Patrick Kilian <osm at petschge.de>:
> Hello,
>
> Finally I was able to get a working mapnik installation. Using that I
> found some bugs in the stylesheet. Those are fixed in the updated patch
> which is attached to this mail.
>
> Also attached are the osm file which I use for testing. The bounding box  to
> render the file is ll = (9.833, 49.780, 9.846, 49.790). The resulting png is
> too big for this list and can be seen at http://www.petschge.de/image.png
>
> Patrick "Petschge" Kilian

Lauri Hahne