[OSM-dev] Icons for graveyards

Robert Funnell robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Sat Aug 30 17:56:31 BST 2008

Alternatively the Christian crosses could perhaps be made bigger.

Presumably the Pastafarian version won't be used often; I would in
fact suggest omitting it to avoid pointlessly upsetting someone.

I might also suggest using X's instead of crosses for Unknown.

How to handle mixed? non-denominational? military? communist?

- Robert