[OSM-dev] Uploading GIS data to OSM?

Rowland Shaw rowland.shaw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:00:16 GMT 2008

What sorts of data have you got? I was looking to build something
specifically for helping people import geo data from csv/tsv/etc.
(using similar principles to the way you can import data into
Microsoft's MapPoint). If you've sample chunk of data, that would be
useful for developing this

You could do it yourself via the API (assuming that the data is
suitably licenced)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FAQ#I_have_public_domain_non-GPS_data.2C_how_can_I_upload_it.3F