[OSM-dev] API 0.6 Bugs

Dominik Spies kontakt at dspies.de
Thu Dec 4 11:08:14 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm currently working with the api06.dev server. My question is where
I should submit a bug when I find one - trac? With milestone OSM 0.6 ?
Or should I post here? Both? Somewhere else?

I ask becuase trac doesn't appear to be very "used".. just five entries.

Reason is that when creating a changeset, the tag with key "comment"
must be specified *at first*. This is not mentioned in the wiki (just
that it has to be there), and otherwise a HTTP 500 is returned, which
is not very helpful.

Regards,

Dominik