[OSM-dev] Osmarender not always showing latest data

Rowland Shaw rowland.shaw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:06:19 GMT 2008

One example would be the landuse=residential around Trimley St. Martin at:
It's (currently) on Mapnik at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.98797&lon=1.31644&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF
But not on Osmarender layer per
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.98797&lon=1.31644&zoom=15&layers=0B00FTF

And yes, the area is still in the data -- if you request a re-render,
I expect it'll reappear (I haven't).