[OSM-dev] Osmarender not always showing latest data

milenko at king-nerd.com milenko at king-nerd.com
Sun Dec 14 17:46:05 GMT 2008

This could be the fault of my ROMA server.  The landuse way is not present on
my server, although it does appear to be on the others and on the main API.

I'm not sure how it's missing - my server must have somehow fallen out of sync
at some point.  Potlach lists that way as being created Nov 28th 2008, were the
other things you noticed missing also created around that time?

-Jeremy

One example would be the landuse=residential around Trimley St. Martin at:
It's (currently) on Mapnik at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.98797&lon=1.31644&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF
But not on Osmarender layer per
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.98797&lon=1.31644&zoom=15&layers=0B00FTF

And yes, the area is still in the data -- if you request a re-render,
I expect it'll reappear (I haven't).