[OSM-dev] bulk_import.pl

Wolfgang W. Wasserburger osm at wasserburger.at
Mon Dec 15 01:30:51 GMT 2008

Hi all,

  I should do some large imports for Austria; the data has allready merged node ids and is organzied in osm-change files; imports are also discussed with the local community.

  Import sizes seem to be to large to use JOSM, so we have to do bulk_imports. Reading some Wiki pages I could not find out how to install the pearl script. Trying it on Win XP or Ubuntu I had no chance to get it running.

  Has omeone a 5 step tip how to get it running?

  It would help me a lot.

  best regards from Vienna, Austria (no kangaroos here ;-)

  Wolfgang