[OSM-dev] osm-helpers 0.3 patches

Eddy Petrișor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:04:24 GMT 2008

Hello Paolo,

(I've CC-ed the dev list for tracking/archiving purposes).

I have taken the osm-helpers-0.3 archive and made a few changes:

    use XDG_CONFIG_HOME directory for the location of the config files
    make sure PREFIX/bin is created before copying stuff into it

These patches are attached.

I have also added an osmrules file for Romania, but we haven't yet decided on some of the specifics,
so it doesn't make sense to make it public yet.

--
Regards,
EddyP