[OSM-dev] Osmarender not always showing latest data

Rowland Shaw rowland.shaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:06:02 GMT 2008

Looks like osmarender is doing something odd again:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.5443&lon=0.75487&zoom=16&layers=0B00FTTT

And this time a re-render from informationfreeway is not fixing it :(
(It appears to have lost a bunch of fixes I did around 2008-11-27
21:25:52). Bizarrely the Mapnik layer is better in this area...