[OSM-dev] Machine-readable list of map features?

sylvain letuffe liste at letuffe.org
Thu Dec 18 15:01:53 GMT 2008

> I agree the Map Feature page is a pain right now.
> At the moment you could also just use the Key:<something> / Tag:<something>
> sub pages to get the informations.

Yes, I know that, but the problem is not "me", it is that newcomers don't
know, so their source of information is map features

I would add that even for me, it is not enough, when I know the tag, there is
no problem, but when I come near, say, a mountain peak, and I've never tagged
that, how do I know how to tag it ?

how do I know what other information are possible to tag, this is almost only
answered by map features

Sylvain Letuffe liste at letuffe.org
qui suis-je : http://slyserv.dyndns.org