[OSM-dev] Osmosis --ac changed?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Dec 21 23:52:34 GMT 2008

Hi,

Brett Henderson wrote:
> It was originally a suggestion by Martijn, but if the general consensus
> is that it's confusing I can revert it back again.

No, I'm fine with it. I now see that my problem would have been solved
by reading the main Osmosis page instead of the "detailed usage" page,
as there is an example that specifically covers --apply-change.

It's perfectly ok to have some tools that are only suitable for advanced
users if that makes them more powerful. I'd hate everything to go down
the "OSM for dummies" route ;-)

I have slightly amended the Wiki page to discuss the stack approach.

Bye
Frederik