[OSM-dev] Need help compiling wmsplugin/webkit-image.cpp on Debian-lenny

Cartinus cartinus at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 25 08:24:51 GMT 2008

On Thursday 25 December 2008 08:32:04 Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany)
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help compiling wmsplugin/webkit-image.cpp on my Debian-lenny
> machine. when I try to compile I get the following errors:

I don't remember what I did exactly about two months ago to get it working on
Debian Lenny. After some poking around with a .pro file, moc-qt4 and qmake I
ended up with the following make file that worked. (But don't ask me why.)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~tibors/Temp/Makefile.webkit-image

--
m.v.g.,
Cartinus