[OSM-dev] Need help compiling wmsplugin/webkit-image.cpp on Debian-lenny

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Thu Dec 25 12:16:40 GMT 2008

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 08:32:04AM +0100, Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help compiling wmsplugin/webkit-image.cpp on my Debian-lenny machine.
> when I try to compile I get the following errors:

The Makefile in svn for some reason didn’t work for me, and neither did
the command line on the wiki page.  I ended up with this command line:

  g++ -W -o webkit-image -I/usr/include/qt4/ -O2 $(pkg-config --libs --cflags QtCore QtGui QtWebKit) webkit-image.cpp

If that still doesn’t work for you try picking up the Ubuntu package of
gnome-web-photo[1] and using the gnome-web-photo method instead.  That
works for me too.

[1]: http://packages.ubuntu.com/intrepid/gnome-web-photo

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall