[OSM-dev] ROMA servers down - osmosis large way problem

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Dec 28 19:42:57 GMT 2008

Jeremy Adams wrote:
> It's not the ROMA script that's failing - osmosis is failing while
> it's trying to update the database using changesets from the main
> API.
>
> Whatever db schema the main API uses must allow for this, while the
> one for osmosis that was used to setup at least my server does not.

Ok; I cannot understand the difficulty in it :{ I mean it is just the
parsing of a subtree.

My own update mechanism is rather untested. Otherwise I would suggest
that. It basically allows any user to submit changesets as part of their
edits. If my relative resolver is done I'll propose it as alternative
API mechanism that doesn't care about changesets anymore because it is a
changeset by itself.

(people that are interested in it know where to look)

Stefan