[OSM-dev] Subversion commit mailing list

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Tue Feb 5 22:22:25 GMT 2008

Tom Hughes schrieb:
> In message <20080205123117.GA32742 at jafshome.irule.be>
>         bvh <bvh-osm at irule.be> wrote:
>
>> Is there a mailing list where all commit logs are mailed?
>> If not, would it be possible to set such a thing up?
>>
> No, but you can subscribe to the RSS feed on trac.

Unfortunately, the RSS feed only gives you the commit comment and a link
to a more detailed page. What's really missing is a list of files that
actually changed - for most of the entries you don't know from the
summary which program actually changed and there are quite a lot of
programs in the OSM SVN so it's hard to guess ;-)

So to follow this RSS feed and get an idea what really has changed,
you'll have to follow most of the links to see the details (at least for
the commits where the summary isn't very clear about the changed program).

This is far from optimal, comparing to other commit ML's I'm subscribed
to - giving the number of commits each day.

Any chance to improve the trac output or having a more detailed mailing
list?

Regards, ULFL