[OSM-dev] Subversion commit mailing list

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Feb 5 22:51:34 GMT 2008

On 05/02/2008, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at web.de> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the RSS feed only gives you the commit comment and a link
> to a more detailed page. What's really missing is a list of files that
> actually changed - for most of the entries you don't know from the
> summary which program actually changed and there are quite a lot of
> programs in the OSM SVN so it's hard to guess ;-)

Works fine for me, but I read use Google Reader which has a shortcut
to take you through the actual pages in the feed rather than the
summary - the latter is useless in many feeds anyway.

> Any chance to improve the trac output or having a more detailed mailing
> list?

Go read the trac manual - if you see a better way to do it, let me
know what I need to change.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)