[OSM-dev] Subversion commit mailing list

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Thu Feb 7 10:07:41 GMT 2008

Tom Hughes schrieb:
> On 05/02/2008, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at web.de> wrote:
>
>> P.S: From other devel projects, I see the combination of mailman and
>> subversion providing the info as outlined pretty often. If it turns out
>> that trac isn't able to provide this info easily, this might be the way
>> to go anyway ...
>>
> Oh I know it could be done that time. I meant if you could find a way
> to make trac put more information in the RSS feed.

I just meant that when trac doesn't provide that possibility, there's a
last resort - which I would prefer anyway ;-)

However, when I had a look a the generated log at:
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/log/ it suffers from the same problem: no
file names rendering the log pretty useless in our case - so this is not
only RSS related.

Reading the http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni I would think that
[timeline] changeset_show_files=10 could do the job.

Would be great if you could have a try if this works better ...

Regards, ULFL