[OSM-dev] disputed areas

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Tue Feb 12 09:43:25 GMT 2008

On Sun, February 10, 2008 18:19, SteveC wrote:
> Has anyone, apart from the two in the dispute, actually complained
> about any of this?
>
> Can't we just let one of them get bored?

I fear that at least one of the guys won't get bored of all this. We know
of it at least since November 2007, and it has been going on quite a while
before this.

This ongoing edit war is one of the main reasons that I started keeping
daily backups of the cyprus area. I fear that one day complete roads and /
or places might just be deleted if one of the people and / or group of
people involved gets really ticked off and starts wholesale defacing.

Actually, I keep a backup of turkey as well because I fear retailation as
well :-(

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...