[OSM-dev] Kosmos - log4net

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:51:41 GMT 2008

Ray Booysen wrote:
> Thanks Igor.
>
> Any ideas on getting this into a source control repository?  Would be
> great to hack on.
>
> Cheers
> Rya

I plan to introduce a lot of changes and new features to Kosmos and I
just don't have the time to do any serious collaborative (meaning: code
commenting, supporting, merging etc) work with it at the moment. I want
to keep the code stable enough until I implement most of the "todo"
items on my list.

But if you or somebody else wish to hack it (or port it to Linux or
other OS), he's free to do so. I can even help him by publishing the
whole thing to OSM SVN (including all the necessary stuff). But I will
still keep my own development on my local SVN.

Regards,
Igor

--
http://igorbrejc.net