[OSM-dev] Restrict key names on order to retain reusability of OSM

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Feb 13 19:26:13 GMT 2008

On 13 Feb 2008, at 19:12, Stefan Keller wrote:

> Sorry, are you sure, you're on the right list here?

Yeah... I think so... I think I even had something to do with creating
it. But I'm not sure. Maybe I'm a list dreaming that I was a person?

> I thought this was the OSM-developers list.

Yes, and I'm trying to make you understand why you're deeply wrong. It
may be better to move this discussion to talk@ where we can help you
understand the philosophy, and then the technology will be more easily
understandable.

have fun,