[OSM-dev] Behaviour-Driven Framework

Xin Zheng xin at zxv.ltd.uk
Mon Feb 25 10:21:48 GMT 2008

H Frederik,

RSpec is a well-respected test framework. I noticed there weren't many tests
written, which is hugely inadvisable for a large project. I have started to
write some tests for api_controller#map

The gem has been added to the SVN so the user does not necessarily need to
have it installed. It can be removed if everyone think it's an issue.

We need to be able to migrate fully before we can run the tests easily. See
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/The_Rails_Port#Creating_the_database_structureon
migration restriction.

This testing stuff is very much work in progress.

Cheers,
Xin