[OSM-dev] Behaviour-Driven Framework

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Feb 25 13:06:06 GMT 2008

Hi,

> The gem has been added to the SVN so the user does not necessarily need
> to have it installed. It can be removed if everyone think it's an issue.

I wasn't complaining I was just wondering. Thought our development would
now go behaviour driven.

You're right in saying that there's not a lot of testing code. The tests
that are there are mainly written by me when I tried to understand
everything while adding the relation stuff ;-) I'm a ruby n00b so I did
my tests plain simple and without any extra frameworks and tools.

Bye
Frederik