[OSM-dev] Osmosis broken

Ciprian Talaba cipriantalaba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:58:25 GMT 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu

mail.gmail.com <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dev>>
*>*           "Karl Newman" <siliconfiend at gmail.com
*>*
*>* > On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 5:18 AM, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu
*>* >
*>* > > That'll be when I updated the database to schema version 11 for
*>* Steve's
*>* > > changes. Unfortunately that breaks Osmosis... I think Brett's away at
*>* the
*>* > > moment, so this might not be very easy to fix.
*>* >
*>* > Actually, I think it's not too bad to fix. I don't think Osmosis cares
*>* about
*>* > user preferences (assuming that was the major change), so all you have
*>* to do
*>* > is bump the expected schema version to 11. It's in
*>* >
*>* Osmosis/src/com/bretth/osmosis/core/mysql/v0_5/MySqlVersionConstants.java Of
*>* > course, then you'd have to recompile and deploy the new version.
*>*
*>* The problem is not changing the code, it's that I have no idea how
*>* to go about building it or deploying the fixed version on dev.
*>

I am running the Romania extract and I am not sure when this will be fixed
are we gonna be able to fix the daily diffs starting with the 23rd, or just
have to wait for a weekly drop for the whole database to be able to resume
the process of extracting?

Thanks,
Ciprian