[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Trouble in Rangoon

Jason Reid osm at bowvalleytechnologies.com
Thu Feb 28 10:10:31 GMT 2008

Andy Robinson (blackadder) wrote:
> Richard Fairhurst wrote:
>
>> *snip*
> Indeed, though to help the original user out perhaps we can have a concerted
> effort to get any deleted data returned. needs someone with a bit of time to
> investigate properly. Have therefore copied to dev.
>
> Thread is at
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2008-February/thread.html#2372
> 1
>
> As for improving the problem overall, I think perhaps a bounty is needed?
>

> Cheers
>
> Andy

I've got an extract of 3 planets (Feb 13, Jan 23 and Jan 2) running for
a relatively large area around that posted map link to see where the
data went, etc. I'll post an update once the extracts are done (they are
running on a fairly powerful box, but its still going to take a bit)

--
 Jason Reid

 Web Technical Administrator
 Faculty of Social Sciences