[OSM-dev] osmxapi: Some queries return wrong (outdated?) data subsets ?!?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:40:39 BST 2008

This is a known bug that was fixed some time ago.  It has left some bad
index records - I need to run an index rebuild sometime to purge any
remaining errors.

The bug was due to incorrect handling when a node in a way was moved but the
way itself was not edited.  A subsequent change to the tags on the way would
update one of the indexes incorrectly.