[OSM-dev] Switching T at H server to t at hngo NOW!

Andrew McCarthy me at andrewmccarthy.ie
Tue Jul 15 17:13:59 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 05:30:07PM +0200, spaetz wrote:
> One the positive side of things, we are currently crunching through 1.1k requests per hour and the upload queue is empty (an request ususally consists of 3 layers, meaning 3 uploads. So that would be processing 3.3k uploaded zip files per hour.)

It is indeed very nice to see the updates getting through so quickly!

One glitch, and I'm not sure if this is happening at the server side or
when the client is building the tileset, but I've started to see quite a
few "unknown type" tiles, at various zoom levels. For example:
	http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.63473&lon=-8.65818&zoom=17&layers=0B0FFF

Is this a problem with the blankness look-up?

Cheers,

Andrew