[OSM-dev] Special request for someone who has time [A clairon call.....]

Ciprian Talaba cipriantalaba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:30:48 GMT 2008

On a Windows platform you can try to use Kosmos (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Kosmos) as a rendering engine. For
this you will need to have an OSM file corresponding to the area you want to
render - use osmosis to get an extract from the big planet file if
necessary. After this you can install Apache with OpenLayers to display the
map. The process is quite simple, and if you get stuck I can give some
simple examples.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ciprian