[OSM-dev] Internet explorer 8 mess..

MilesTogoe miles.togoe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:44:02 GMT 2008

Anyone using Windows can download and use the mostly W3C compliant
Firefox for free.  I haven't seen anything that indicates MS will
support the W3C SVG standard on IE8 or any other IE version.  Until IE
supports SVG, they are not abiding by W3C standards and we should
continue to advocate that users use Firefox, especially since OSM and
OpenLayers utilize SVG.