[OSM-dev] [OSM-newbies] URL for mobile binary protocol

Martijn Pannevis openstreetmap at panman.nl
Tue Mar 18 11:21:44 GMT 2008

In this regard: Are others looking into tiles for mobile?
We develop a mobile application (in J2ME) that uses OSM tiles.
And while I would support the binary protocol, currently we retrieve
resized tiles (because drawing vectors isn't exactly easy).
We have done a bit of optimalilsation, but sofar just stick with resized
jpegs.
Have others been doing things like this?
Kind Regards,
Martijn Pannevis.