[OSM-dev] Gsoc project

sathvik L sathvikl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:45:26 GMT 2008

Hello ,
I am pursuing my Engineering in computer science and I am in my 3 year
of undergrad . I have my concepts right in networking , routing and
web skills like java scripting  , asp and php .
I am good at perl , linux shell scripting , test automation as well .

I was going through the projects listed in the google summer projects
page . I don't have prior experience in the fields mentioned out there
. Should I apply ?

I am prepared to do any amount of reading and get my skills right
before the summer . But what is the criteria for shortlisting the
applications ?

Thanks ,
Sathvik