[OSM-dev] Providing XSLT Sheets on Export Tab

Nam Chu Hoai wirsind2helden at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 13:25:53 BST 2008

Hi

I wrote some XSLT Sheets so that you can get the Streets of an defined Area
as Pinpoints in plist format for the iphone.

The source data.osm must be all ways of that defined area, that we could get
from export tab.

So I try to extrait those data.osm for various cities but it didn't worked,
OSM Api is too small OSMXapi, not really working as well as osmosis on my
Windows Machine.

So I would ask you if I could provide my XSLT Sheets in the Export Tab?

So that it will make an internal API requests,, getting an data.osm of that
bbox the user just requested, and return the plist?

Could this be possible?

Here are the sheets, they must be executed, plus the .bat file on Windows

Thx

Nam