[OSM-dev] 0.6 api - same story

bvh bvh-osm at irule.be
Sun May 4 18:10:38 BST 2008

OK, it seems yesterday a page went live on the wiki with a proposal
for the 0.6 api. It is advertised as going live half may and
seems to propose significant changesi with the disregard for the
needs for non-JOSM api users (potlatch is mentioned, for a change).
This time around the process leading up to 0.6 is even less open as
0.5 with exactly _0_ discussion on dev (why am I even subscribed here?)
In fact if I didn't login on irc per change tonight, I might not have
known about this at all.

Please someone tell me that mid may is a late aprils fool joke?
If not, thanks for making me feel like a second class developer all over
again (I complained about it last time too)

cu bart