[OSM-dev] 0.6 api - same story

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon May 5 09:08:29 BST 2008

Hi,

On 04.05.2008, at 21:44, bvh wrote:
> On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 09:27:42PM +0100, Tom Hughes wrote:
>> We only decided to rev the API at the hack weekend yesterday.
>
> Yes, that sums up the problem quite nicely.

The changes required in JOSM to support the API 0.6 stuff have been
hacked in something like 4 hours by one of us at the week-end, so it
is not unreasonable to believe that other API users will be able to
do it if not in 4 hours then at least within a few days. It's not
like we're re-introducing segments or some other crazy stuff that has
an impact on the internal data model of editors or so...

Bye
Frederik