[OSM-dev] 0.6 api - same story

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon May 5 11:04:32 BST 2008

In message <481ECF7E.8060809 at SSpaeth.de>
          Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:

> I agree that going forward is the right thing to do, but I also agree
> with bvh that the announcement was made a bit clumsy in that it would
> have been nice to mail a list of proposed changes to dev, rather than
> put up a wiki page, stating that the API will be changed in 10 days.

In case you missed it when I said this last night, let me make one
thing very clear.

THE API WILL NOT BE CHANGING IN TEN DAYS.

I don't know yet when it will change but it is very unlikely indeed
that it will be that soon.

I don't know who put that date on the wiki, but they certainly didn't
discuss the date with me first so it is entirely meaningless.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/