[OSM-dev] mapnik: which database name is right

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Sun May 11 18:32:57 BST 2008

2008/5/11 Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) <openstreetmap at ostertag.name>:
> I'm just looking at he osm.xml file in svn and find it strange that i see 2
>  different dbnames. Or is the osm.xml outdated? In this case we should delete
>  it.

I know at least one person that still uses the osm.xml file. There are
several inconsistencies in the paths, DB access params etc but most
people need to update these for the local setup (or use the
osm-template.xml). The content of the two files is kept in sync. I
don't think we should delete osm.xml

--
 Jon